A brand new air conditioner can provide great comfort, more energy savings and superior features. But if your air conditioning system is not installed correctly, it will not perform as well as it should. When the summer strikes, you won’t want to worry about your air conditioners performance. Air Conditioning installation in Brisbane will install your brand new air conditioning system according to professional standards.
When you appoint a specialized air conditioning technician, you secure a flawless service experience and systematic, successful installation of AC. If you don’t hire an expert air conditioning service, you can get into the risk of paying for frequent future repairs.
Tips for Proper Air Conditioner Installation
To ensure that your air conditioning system works properly and efficiently for years, you need to keep in mind following tips while looking for appropriate AC installation.
Learn Energy Efficiency Ratings
Your qualified HVAC technician can help you to know about the energy efficiency rating of your new system, but generally, you need to find out two things:
The EER of your brand new AC represents the energy efficiency of the system and is calculated by dividing the kW output by kW input. The higher the EER rating the more energy efficient the system is as you are getting more output for less input.
The Energy Rating Label, regulated by government, allows you to compare the energy efficiency and running costs of a range of household appliances, including wall mounted air conditioners. Most products are given between 1 and 6 stars, however some appliances can be up to 10 stars. The greater the number of stars the more energy efficient the appliance is.
Consult Your Technician
An undersized AC unit will fail to make your home as cool as you want it and consume more energy trying to do so. An outsized system can have a short cycle and wear down rapidly; that’s why finding a suitable size is an important part of air conditioning installation. Ensure your technician makes a personal visit to your house to measure your room sizes and determine your needs.
Choose an Expert
The only way to be sure that air conditioning installation goes smoothly is to hire a professional. Setting up a new air conditioning system is not a task for the everyday do-it-yourselfer, who does not have the right tools and skills to ensure the whole thing goes right, such as correct refrigerant levels, safe mounts, proper pressure, suitable voltage, etc. Sometimes, technicians called for repair have little experience, which may cost you more than the initial installation. So ensure the company you select has experienced licensed and expert technicians.
Qualities of Professional Air Conditioning Installation Company
Here are the following qualities you should consider while choosing a company for air conditioning and installation in Brisbane:
● They should be fully licensed and certified by the Australian Refrigeration Council. It is your right to inquire about their certification and license. Professional companies will proudly display their certification on their website or advertising materials and will gladly show you at the beginning of your enquiry.
● They provide insurance cover to help reimburse if something goes wrong – it typically doesn’t, but peace of mind is essential.
● They radiate a high level of professionalism and fair consideration of your requirements. If they do not provide agreeable answers to your questions, they may not be a suitable choice.
Type of Air Conditioner Installation You Need
You will have to know what type of system you need and how it should be installed. Before the installation, your air conditioning professional will discuss your needs with you. Almost certainly, they will visit your home or premises, to superiorly recognize your situation.
Residential Air Conditioning
Numerous factors will decide the type of AC you need for your home or office, and your air conditioning & installation experts in Brisbane will consider all of them. Some of these factors comprise local council regulations and guidelines, the type of building (Apartment, single storey, and multiple storeys) and closeness to your neighbours.
Commercial Air Conditioning
The requirements of a commercial air conditioning system differ according to the business. A cafe or restaurant may not have a similar need as an office, showroom, or store. Your air conditioning professional will examine the premises and observe your needs to make sure you get a suitable solution.
Types of Air Conditioning Systems
When you consult your air conditioning expert, you will receive advice about the different systems available in the market to help you make a well-versed decision. AC systems are available in two types:
● Ducted System- It is an outstanding choice for large or multiple storey buildings where ducts are spread along with the home’s entire ceiling. The most exceptional feature of ducted systems is that you can monitor and control each room’s temperature and even close cooling or warming in rooms that are not in use.
● Split system- It performs best in smaller spaces and is easy to install. The split system has an indoor and outdoor unit. The indoor unit is fixed high on a wall inside your home while the outdoor unit is positioned on the outer side. You can install a single split system for one room or a multi-split system for serving more than one room.
Hire Experts for Installation and Maintenance
If you want your air conditioner to work efficiently and accurately for years to come, you should prepare its maintenance schedule as soon as your AC installation is completed. Keeping your system maintained will make it practical for longer. A regular maintenance schedule will also reduce your monthly energy bills and prevent repairs.
Are you ready for Air Conditioning Installation in Brisbane? Contact Home Deal Air Conditioning -Heating and Cooling Specialists for consultation, installation, and AC system repair.
Disclaimer: This is a generic Information & post; content about the services can be changed from time to time as per your requirements and contract. To get the latest and updated information, contact us today or visit our website.