Choosing an air conditioning system is one of the most confusing tasks. There are different types of air conditioners available in the market. All companies are offering AC systems with several features and advanced technology. You have to choose one of the best air conditioning dealers for buying the quality product.
Sometimes, people are facing problems in finalising a decision regarding its type. You can find mainly two types of air conditioning systems, ducted and split. Both types of systems are useful in maintaining a comfortable environment inside your house or office.
If you focus on the method operations, advantages, and disadvantages, then you can find some differences. Here, you can gather complete information about both types of systems for making a quick decision. We are going to discuss both one by one.
Ducted Air Conditioning System
The ducted AC system works with the installation of ducts in the complete building. With the use of ducts, the system delivers cool air to your rooms and a complete housing area. For managing the airflow and all other factors, there are some internal units available. Cooling or heating activities are regulated by the main unit available outside your house.
Where It Can Be Used?
Some people want to know, in what kind of houses they can install the ducted air conditioners. It completely depends on the requirements and house structure. Ducted systems are suitable for all types of buildings and houses. In case you are building a small apartment or a house for renting purposes, then it can be a great option.
If you are building a big structure with lots of rooms and different types of areas, then you cannot find the better one than this. It has the capability of serving multiple rooms at the same time. It provides multiples options to the homeowners for regulating cooling and heating.
Pros & Cons
In case you are still facing confusion or not able to conclude factors about it, then you should have a look at its pros & cons.
- The users are having complete control over the system. With the help of zone control units, you can stop the flow of cool air in rooms you do not use.
- You have complete control over the temperature adjustments as per the requirement of different types of areas. It is not necessary to flow air on a similar temperature in all rooms.
- Ducted air conditioning systems are not creating lots of noise as other systems do. It can help you in maintaining comfort with ease.
- The installation procedure of a ducted air conditioning system is complex as compared to the split ones. Due to it, some homeowners face lots of difficulties.
In case you have an interest in buying a ducted AC system, then you should compare different air conditioning dealers and choose the best one.
Split Air Conditioning System
You can see the split air conditioning system connected to the walls. These are some basic AC units that mostly you can see every place. If you are visiting or inspecting a small house, then you can find it for sure. Split systems work with two major units. One unit installs inside the room or area you want to cool. Another unit installs in the outer area that generates cool air for your house. These types of systems are available at affordable prices. It is the only reason, you can see it everywhere.
Where It Can Be Used?
There are not any kind of limitations available that may restrict the usage of split air conditioning systems. You can install it in a small house and a mansion as well. It works by cooling one room or area only where it is installed. The installation of a split system is much easier as compared to the ducted one. It can be installed within a few hours only.
Pros & Cons
Everything has both good and bad sides. Similarly, a split air conditioning system also has some pros and cons of using it.
- It is a great option for people with a tight budget. The split AC systems are available at attractive prices by which everyone can easily buy it.
- The most important thing is the installation. The split systems can be installed at your place quickly and without any issue.
- For installing the system, the professionals do not need to make any change in the structure of the house. It is simply mounted on a wall.
- The split systems are highly flexible. You can install it anywhere you want.
- It is the best solution for small apartments or homes
- In case you install it in a large room, then you may face issues in cooling.
- It appears on the wall whether ducted does not.
These are some major factors related to both ducted and split air conditioning systems. For more details, you can contact the professional air conditioning dealers. We are always available for assistance.
Disclaimer:- This is a generic Information & post; content about the services can be changed from time to time as per your requirements and contract. To get the latest and updated information, contact us today or visit our website.